October Humble Bundle

Hello beautiful readers, how are we all doing today? First thing I have to do is apologise for how late this blog post is but there has been a lot of unexpected things happening in October. For the post I am doing today I will be showing you what I got in this months Humble Bundle.

What is a Humble Bundle some of you may ask well let me tell you. Humble bundle is a website where you buy games for your PC, software and ebooks. Every month you can pay $12 for Humble Monthly where you receive a bundle of games and also when you subscribe you receive 10% off things in the store. There is also Humble Bundles which is collection of either games, software and ebooks which is available for a limited time and you can either pay $1 (about77p), $8 (about £6.13), $15 (about £11.50) or $18 (about £13.80). One thing I personally love about Humble Bundle is when you make a purchase some of that money from the sale goes to charity and on many of the products you are able to decide what charity you want the money to go to.

Now that I have told you what Humble Bundle is I will now get onto what was in the October Humble Monthly.


Overwatch

About the game
"Take your place in the world of Overwatch. Choose your hero from a diverse cast of soldiers, scientists, adventurers, and oddities. Bend time, defy physics, and unleash an array of extraordinary powers and weapons. Engage your enemies in iconic locations from around the globe in the ultimate team-based shooter. Battle over objectives, take down the other team, and achieve victory."

This game I have been wanting for long time after seeing my friends play it but I have putting off buying it until I saw it in a sale and boy I am I glad I waited to get it because I got this game for under $12 which is a steal for such an awesome game in my opinion. I am sure a lot of you know what this game is considering there is over 30 million players so I will just give you a brief overview of this game, Overwatch is a first person shooter, multiplayer and online game where you pick a hero to take out members of the opposing team and take over the objectives.

The right price for this game is £and metacritic gives it 91 out of a 100.
Link to the game: https://amzn.to/2Dgq0U6


Dungeons 3 


About the game
"Unleash your dark side by creating a unique underground dungeon from a huge array of rooms, traps and structures. Raise the most terrifying army the world has ever seen, by choosing from despicable creatures such as ores, succubae, zombies and much, much more. Then once you have built your forces, emerge from the darkness and guide your army to the light of the overworld, where you will corrupt the lans and dispatch anything even vaguely heroic, cute or unicorn-shaped. And in a first for the Dungeons series, experience randomly generated levels, so that no two sessions are alike - never-ending fun for any evil conqueror!"

I have never played any of the Dungeons game before so I don't really know anything about them, I don't actually think I have heard about them before, actually this another reason why I like the humble monthly's, you discover games you have never heard of before. The game categories that Dungeons 3 fits into is strategy, simulation, RTS, management and RPG, you can play it on your own or with other people.

The right price for this game is £29.99 and steam gave this game 90% rating.
Link to the game: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dungeons-3


American Truck Simulator 


About the game
"Experience legendary American trucks and deliver various cargoes across sunny California and sandy Nevada. American Truck Simulator takes you on a journey through the breathtaking landscapes and widely recognized landmarks around the States. Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software. American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States."

I already own this game and I bought it roughly about 6 months after it game out. If you like driving simulators this I recommend getting, it allows you to drive trucks from 2 of the biggest truck companies, Kenworth and Peterbilt, there is multiple different types of trailers to choose from and you can drive in basic settings or advanced settings which allows you to use different type of brake systems and multiple transmission types. If you would like me to a proper review on this game then please let me know and I will do one for you guys. 

The right price for this game is £14,99 and steam gave this game 87% rating.
Link to the game: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/american-truck-simulator


Gremlins Inc




About the game 
"This is an intense strategy board game in a steampunk world of corrupt capitalist gremlins who compete for money, political power and prestige. Save and invest, steal and extort, arrest and get arrested – in single-player and multiplayer, with ranks and ladders, team mode and spectator mode. Featuring seasonal content updates, regular tournaments, item drops, full support of Steam Community Market – and more!"

This is a game I haven't actually heard of so I can't give to much information on it unfortunately. Gremlins Inc is a board/card game that you can play with up to 6 other people but if you don't have anyone else to play with you can play on your own and the rest of players will be AI bot's. The game categories that this fits into board games, strategy, card game and multiplayer so if you like any of these types of games then maybe it check it out and see if it's for you.

The right price for this game is £14,99 and steam gave this game 83% rating.
Link to the game: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/gremlins-inc


Hidden Folks




About this game 
"Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles!A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Click on a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.

This is a game that I have had on my game wishlist for a good while now. The reason why I wanted this game is it kind of me reminded me of Where's Wally from my childhood years and I really liked Where's Wally when I was kid so when I saw this game and I added it to my wishlist. Hidden Folks is a single player game that falls into the categories of  hidden object, casual, indie, 2D, and hand drawn. 

The right price for this game is £5,99 and steam gave this game 83% rating.
Link to the game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/435400/Hidden_Folks


Old Man's Journey


About this game
"Old Man’s Journey, a soul-searching puzzle adventure, tells a story of life, loss, reconciliation, and hope. Entrenched in a beautifully sunkissed and handcrafted world, embark on a heartfelt journey interwoven with lighthearted and pressure-free puzzle solving." 

This is another game that I haven't heard of but with it being a puzzle type game it sounds like it will just be up my street and since this game came out in May 2017 it has won 13 awards. Old Man's Journey is a singleplayer that falls into the categories of indie, adventure, casual, story rich and 2D. 

The right price for this game is £6.24 and steam gave this game 89% rating.
Link to the game: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/old-mans-journey


We Where Here Two


About this game
"As your final hour approaches, a large structure looms up in the distance - towering above the relentless storm. With nowhere else to go, you decide to enter this mysterious place, only to find yourself trapped inside… Will you be able to find a way out?"

We Where Here Too is the 2nd game in the series of We Were Here franchise but unlike the first one this game is not free to play, so I will advise you to play the first game to see if you like it. To play this game you will require someone to play with as We Were Here series is about working with someone to complete the game. The categories that this game falls into is puzzle, online co-op, adventure, and indie.

The right price for this game is £7.19 and metacritic gives it 69 out of a 100.
Link to the game: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/we-were-here-too


For this months game sneak peak it is Wandersong.


About the game
"A musical adventure where you use singing to save the world! Play as a silly bard who embarks on a globe-trotting journey to learn about the mysterious Earthsong, said to be able to prevent the universe’s imminent end. Along the way there’s a huge cast of characters to meet, puzzles to solve and songs to sing"


The final thing in the October's Humble Bundle is the Humble original and this month it is Ollie and Bollie Outdoor Estate.


About the game
Ollie and Bollie bought an estate! Cut trees, build a house or start a farm in this outdoor autumn sandbox. Work with your friend Bollie and restore your new property together!


That is all for today's postI  hope you enjoyed reading, I promise I will get November's Humble Bundle post up sooner then this one this so until next.......... 


Keep strong
and 
Keep fighting

💓💙💚💛💜 


Just because you have a chronic illness, cancer, scars, an ostomy, 
a hickmen line, a picc line, a feeding tube or have had an amputation, it 
does not mean that you are not a beautiful person.


You can also follow me on





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Soon || Hourglass Eyeshadow Palettes

Hello everyone and a bit about me

Steam Autumn Sale Haul