Steam Autumn Sale Haul

Well hello my beautiful friends how are you all doing today?

Well for this blog post I thought I would share with you my purchases from the Steam Autumn Sale, which happend back in late November (yes, I am late again). I don't think I have really mentioned on here but I am a PC gamer, I started off as aPlaystation gamer and I owned a PS 1, 2 and 3 but just over a year ago I switched to pc gaming and last month I finally had saved enough money to buy a good gaming pc. 

Enough about my gaming history lets move on the haul. 

1) Call of Duty




"Call of Duty® delivers the gritty realism and cinematic intensity of World War II's epic battlefield moments like never before - through the eyes of citizen soldiers and unsung heroes from an alliance of countries who together helped shape the course of modern history."
I didn't start playing Call of Duty until I got my PS3 so I missed out on the the first couple of COD's but due to me being extremely interested in WW2 I always wanted to play the first ones so for that reason it had to be in my steam sale purchases. The original price of the game was £14.99 but I payed £6.49 and metacritic gave it a 91.

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/2620/


2) Counter-Strike:Gobal Offensive




"Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 14 years ago. CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.)."

Now this game I have heard a lot about and seen many Twitch streams of this game so I thought it's in the sale so lets buy it and see what all the hype is about. The original price of the game was £11.99 but I payed £8.03 and metacritic gave it an 83.

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/


3) DiRT 3 Complete Edition




"Get DiRT 3 Complete Edition, the definitive edition of off-road racer DiRT 3 now expanded with extra content and enhanced with Steamworks integration, including Achievements, Leaderboards and Steam Cloud Saves."

I have previously played DiRT on the playstation a number of times so I wanted to get at least one of the games for PC because a) I love to play it and b) PC tends to have better graphics. The original price of the game was £22.99 but I payed £2.29 and metacritic gave it an 86.

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/321040/


4) Dishonored 

"Dishonored is an immersive first-person action game that casts you as a supernatural assassin driven by revenge. With Dishonored’s flexible combat system, creatively eliminate your targets as you combine the supernatural abilities, weapons and unusual gadgets at your disposal."

This is another one of those games that I have heard so much about and I had to try for myself, plus it apparently has a steampunk feel and I love steampunk. The original price of the game was £7.99 but I payed £2.63 and metacritic gave it a 91.

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/205100/


5) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim



"EPIC FANTASY REBORN The next chapter in the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls saga arrives from the makers of the 2006 and 2008 Games of the Year, Bethesda Game Studios. Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to."
So confession time now, I have never ever played an Elder Scrolls game before. I know that is really bad but now I have finally got one to play and hopefully it lives up to all the hype that has surrounded it. The original price of the game was £9.99 but I payed £3.29 and metacritic gave it a 91. 

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/72850/


6) Grand Theft Auto V



"Turn the streets of Los Santos into a stylish electronic videogame battle to the death with the latest update to GTA Online. Achieve hyper speed on the futuristic Nagasaki Shotaro and demolish foes with the power of your light trail in the new Adversary Mode, Deadline." 
I cannot tell you how much I have wanted this game but it never came down in price so I never bought it. I am so happy that it was included in the sale and I can't wait to play it! The original price of the game was £39.99 but I payed £19.99 and metacritic gave it a 96

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/271590/


7) Lego Batman

"When all the villains in Arkham Asylum team up and break loose, only the dynamic duo is bold enough to take them on to save Gotham City. The fun of LEGO, the drama of Batman and the uniqueness of the combination makes for a comical and exciting adventure in LEGO Batman: The Videogame." 
I love these Lego games and have previously purchased the Harry Potter console games so for my next Lego purchase I decided to go for Batman because Batman is the first comic hero I knew and has stayed one my of favourite's to this day. The original price of the game was £14.99 but I payed £3.74 and metacritic gave it an 80

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/21000/


8) Mafia II




"Vito Scaletta has started to make a name for himself on the streets of Empire Bay as someone who can be trusted to get a job done. Together with his buddy Joe, he is working to prove himself to the Mafia, quickly escalating up the family ladder with crimes of larger reward, status and consequence… the life as a wise guy isn’t quite as untouchable as it seems."

I bought this on a whim really. I saw Xmeagol (twitch streamer) stream Mafia 3 and liked the look of that game but I thought to myself I want to try Mafia 2 first so I got it instead. The original price of the game was £19.99 but I payed £4.99 and metacritic gave it a 77

Steam link; http://store.steampowered.com/app/50130/


9) Men of War 2 Assault Squad




Men of War: Assault Squad 2 features new single player style skirmish modes that take players from extreme tank combat to deadly sniper stealth missions. Commanders can now faceoff against opponents on various new multiplayer 1v1 – 8v8 maps.
I watch channels on YouTube called The Shermanator and Carlyiam and they play this game a lot and it looks really good to me so that meant I had to purchase it when it was in the sale. The original price of the game was £19.99 but I payed £6.74 and metacritic gave it a 68.

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/244450/


10) Mount & Blade: Warband




In a land torn asunder by incessant warfare, it is time to assemble your own band of hardened warriors and enter the fray. Lead your men into battle, expand your realm, and claim the ultimate prize: the throne of Calradia! 
I found this game through a couple of people I have on my steam friends list and though I have played a few role playing games in my time I never tired a medieval one so I thought why not give it a try. The original price of the game was £14.99 but I payed £4.49 and metacritic gave it a 78

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/48700/


11) Portal 2




"The "Perpetual Testing Initiative" has been expanded to allow you to design co-op puzzles for you and your friends!" 
When I was in a regular Twitch streams chat I asked if there was any games that I should buy and one person said Portal 2. Now for as popular as this game is I had never heard of it or seen any game play either, I would say that this is a game that I typically wouldn't go for but I am always open to try new things. The original price of the game was £14.99 but I payed £2.99 metacritic gave it a 95.

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/620/


12) Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingard with Rising Storm




"Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, the leading tactical multiplayer WWII shooter on the PC, will take the award winning Red Orchestra franchise into the next generation of gaming. Cutting edge graphics and audio built using the Unreal Engine 3, inventive features and streamlined realism will deliver an unrivalled tactical shooter experience. Heroes of Stalingrad will focus on the Battle of Stalingrad and the surrounding operations, both German and Russian, from July 1942 to February 1943. The game allows the player to experience one of the most brutal battles in all of human history. Delivering unrivalled accuracy and attention to detail, along with gritty, vicious combat in multiplayer modes the game will feature everything from quick, brutal firefights to more intricate and challenging tactical modes."

Yeah surprise, surprise it's another WW2 game. 😜 This is another game I wanted to buy after seeing The Shermanator play it. The original price of the game was £14.99 but I payed £3.74 metacritic gave it a 76

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/


13) Rocket League



"Soccer meets driving once again in the long-awaited, physics-based multiplayer-focused sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars! Choose a variety of high-flying vehicles equipped with huge rocket boosters to score amazing aerial goals and pull-off incredible game-changing saves!"
This game went straight onto my wishlist after seeing someone stream it on Twitch. The game looks so much fun and as someone who love cars I am a 100% sure I am going to enjoy playing it. The original price of the game was £14.99 but I payed £8.99 metacritic gave it a 86.

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/252950/


14) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt



"The Witcher is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game, set in a visually stunning fantasy universe, full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences. In The Witcher, you play as Geralt of Rivia, a monster hunter tasked with finding a child from an ancient prophecy."
I decided to purchase this game as it was recommended to me by a friend. I have heard of The Witcher games but I never actually bought one until now and I am really looking to seeing what it's like. The original price of the game was £24.99 but I payed £12.49 metacritic gave it a 93

Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/292030/ 


So that is all the games that I bought in this years Autumn sale but at the time of writing this the Winter sale is currently happening so you can expect another steam sale haul post coming your way soon.

My gaming social media

Well that is it for today post and sorry for it being so long, plus if you made it to the end of this post then well done. If you have any comments, questions or feedback then leave it in the comment section below and until my next post remember to stay happy and positive. 



Just because you have a chronic illness, cancer, scars, an ostomy, 
a hickmen line, a picc line, a feeding tube or have had an amputation, it 
does not mean that you are not a beautiful person.

You can also follow me on 


Groups I have set up for my chronically ill family



Some of my Steam friends and other cool dudes that you should check out on twitch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Soon || Hourglass Eyeshadow Palettes

Hello everyone and a bit about me