Feel Unique Skincare Haul

Good day my beautiful friends, I hope your day is going well. 

For today's post I will be showing you what skincare products that I purchase from feelunique.com. Most of the skincare products are for your face but I did buy a couple of body care products, so let's begin.





First off I am going to start with the 2 products I bought from the brand Caudalie. They where the Gentle Cleansing Milk and the Moisturizing Toner both in the 100ml size.




This is the 2nd time I have purchased the Cleansing milk but it will be the first time I have tried the Moisturizing Toner. My skin is really in a bad way at the moment it's very dry and flaky which is why I have decided to back to using the Cleansing milk. I find this cleanser is very gentle and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out after use, I really do hope that the toner is the same. The price for both these products is £9.


Caudalie Cleansing Milk (100ml, £9): http://bit.ly/2qqjPWu
Claudalie Moisturizing Toner (100ml, £9): http://bit.ly/2p6G1kF


Seeing as we are talking about facial skincare lets keep on that theme and move on to the moisturizers that I bought, they are REN Vita Mineral Omega 3 Opitmul Skin Oil and Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré.



This is the first time I have purchased from these 2 brands but I have heard a lot of positive things about them. For years I have been using the Origins A Prefect World serum which I love but this time I wanted to try something different and out of the serums I Iooked at for some reason this REN one sounded like the right one for me so hopefully it is. As I mentioned previously I had really dry skin and after hearing many good reviews I decided to pick up the Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré in the hope that it would help my skin.

REN Vita Mineral Omega 3 Opitmul Skin Oil (30ml, £26): http://bit.ly/2pDrSMQ
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré (30ml,£12.99) : http://bit.ly/2puvIJT


I really did not need anymore Shower gel and body lotion but I am one on these people that always has to be switching scents up every couple of weeks because I become bored. 



As I was browsing on the website I came across these (if you don't know this about me my 2 favourite scents are Vanilla and Cinnamon) and I was like I must buy it so i did, which is really bad I know but it's my 2 favourite scents so how could I not get it

Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Shower Gel (200ml, £8): http://bit.ly/2pW17pJ
Korres Vamilla Cinnamon Body Milk (200ml, £8): http://bit.ly/2qwdlCF


Well that is it for today post, if you have any comments, questions or feedback then leave it in the comment section below and until my next post remember to stay happy and positive. 


Just because you have a chronic illness, cancer, scars, an ostomy, 
a hickmen line, a picc line, a feeding tube or have had an amputation, it 
does not mean that you are not a beautiful person.

You can also follow me on 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Soon || Hourglass Eyeshadow Palettes

Hello everyone and a bit about me

Steam Autumn Sale Haul