Relaunching the blog

Well, well, well look who's back. Sorry girls and guys for not being a regular blogger but some crap happened at the end of last year but I am very pleased to say that things have turned around for me and life is so much better. 

If you would like to know what happened in my life then check out my other blog Leona's Crohn's Life

So even enough I haven't been blogging I have been coming up with blog post ideas so there is plenty posts in the pipeline but feel free to request a blog post in the comment section below and I will see what I can do. 


So if you are new to my blog I thought I would do a quick about me thing is this post to.


  • I will begin with the basic's my name is Leona but you can also call me by my nickname Missy. 
  • I was born, raised and live in Scotland
  • On this blog I post about makeup, skincare, fashion, music, books, pc games, food and basically anything else I can think of.
  • I currently in the process of setting up small business called Leona's Homemade Crafts
  • I currently own one cat called Tilly
  • My other interests/hobbies apart from blogging are horse riding and learning about caring for them, playing pc games, creating, cars, motorbikes and motorpsort

Well that is it for today post and sorry for it being so long, plus if you made it to the end of this post then well done. If you have any comments, questions or feedback then leave it in the comment section below and until my next post remember to stay happy and positive. 



Just because you have a chronic illness, cancer, scars, an ostomy, 
a hickmen line, a picc line, a feeding tube or have had an amputation, it 
does not mean that you are not a beautiful person.

You can also follow me on 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Soon || Hourglass Eyeshadow Palettes

Hello everyone and a bit about me

Steam Autumn Sale Haul